FLHTP (Fairing with Windshield) 2017 Electra Glide® Solo Law Enforcement Motorcycles. Piston displacement of not less than 1690cc OHV Twin Cam 103
Vibration Isolated V-Twin, air-cooled, equipped with OE standard oil cooler, two cylinders with overhead valves and featuring EITMS (Engine Idle Temperature Management System), producing minimal vibration frequencies and magnitudes. Engine and
transmission isolated from motorcycle frame utilizing a rubber mounting system.
– Powertrain deluxe chrome group designed for low maintenance; black powder coat finish on engine; chrome rocker boxes, timer cover, outer primary housing & transmission covers.
– Compression ratio: 9:6:1
– Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection System (ESPFI)
– Chain Drive Twin Cams
– Hydraulic Lifters requiring no maintenance service adjustments B. Clutch / Transmission
– Clutch shall be of the latest multiple nine (9) plate design, wet.
– Transmission to be of latest design, manual type, with not less than six (6) forward speeds.
– Clutch disengage for starter motor operation
– Primary Drive, double-row chain, 34/46 ratio.
– Greaseless shifter shaft with “anti-vibration” rubber spacers.
– Gear Ratios
– Independent Anti-Lock Brake System
– Hydraulic Disc brakes for both front and rear wheels
– Front brake having dual 11.81-inch diameter discs
– Rear brake having a single disc.
– Brakes shall be relatively free of heat fade
– Calipers-4 Piston
– Uniform Expanding Rotors D. Suspension
Motorcycles shall be provided with a suspension system to permit optimum handling conditions as required in
– 41.3 mm telescopic front forks.
– Rear air-adjustable shocks.
– Rear suspension swing arm bearings shall require no lubrication for life of the motorcycle.
E. Wheels / Tires
– Black Slotted Disc Cast Aluminum wheels, rim material to be impermeable to compressed air.
– Tubeless type tires to have non-skid tread, designed to operate on paved highways and shall have a full, four-ply fabric reinforcement.
– Bead-retention tires designed to remain on wheel during sudden loss of pressure.
– Sealed automotive style wheel bearings requiring no endplay adjustment and service interval of 100,000 miles (160,000 km).
F. Fuel Tank
– Fuel tank to have a capacity of six (6) U.S. gallons (or 22.71 liters). Must provide a minimum of 1 gal (3.8 L) reserve fuel capacity when main supply is exhausted.
– Electric fuel pump.
G. Electrical System
Electrical system shall be nominal 12-volt as follows:
– Battery. Sealed, heavy-duty maintenance-free, 12-volt, minimum rated capacity – 28 ampere hours (Battery Council International rating), 270 cold cranking amps.
– Ignition. Non-waste spark, alpha control.
– Charging System. Three-phase, 50-amp high output alternator, solid state regulator.
– Connectors. Industrial grade throughout, provided with electrical accessory connection.
– Hand Controls. Water-resistant, integrated switches.
– Starting System. 12-volt starter, solenoid operated engagement, relay required.
– Horn. Sound level audible above motorcycle and traffic-generated noise.
Each motorcycle shall be provided with the following lighting equipment:
– Quartz Halogen Headlight, 55 watt low beam and 60 watt high beam.
– Pursuit lamps front mounted PAR-36, one red and one blue (incandescent).
– Tail light.
– Turn Signals, self-canceling system.
– Flashers, four-way, integrated into turn signal switches.
– License plate lighting with two blue marker lamps.
– Front (Amber) and Rear (Red) Fender Tip Lights
I. Visual Displays
– Speedometer. Analog speedometer, range 0-120mph (or kph equivalent),
– (2) re-settable trip meters.
– Odometer. Calibrated, cumulative.
– Tachometer. Analog.
– Fuel level gauge.
– Emergency Light Activation Indicator.
– Sight glass on brake master cylinders.
– Fuel Mileage countdown till empty displayed in odometer window when Low fuel indicator lamp is lit.
– Turn Signal Indicators
– Neutral Indicator
– High beam Indicator
– Low Oil pressure Indicator
– Engine diagnostic light
– ABS indicator lamp
– Security Lamp (if equipped with optional security system)
J. Feature Requirements
– Seat. Deluxe solo saddle, special police type, breathable material covering, adjustable coil over spring suspension system.
– Side Stand. Jiffy stand with electronic disengage to prevent drive off with jiffy stand deployed.
– Foot Boards. pivoting type with non-skid rubber pads.
– Guards. Front engine guard bar and rear saddlebag guard bars.
– Saddlebags. Factory installed, law enforcement type Injection Molded GTX saddlebags, approximately 2000 cubic inches of storage space per bag, water-resistant, utilizing police style speed latches.
– Final belt drive, with a rubber isolated 68 tooth rear drive sprocket.
– Chrome, two into one into two exhaust system
– Windshield. Constructed of clear polycarbonate, designed to break away with minimal force.
– Mirrors. Two (2) long stem true image mirrors.
– Key. One key fits all locks.
– Wheelbase. 63.5 inches (1613.9 mm).
– Laden Seat Height. 30.6 inches (777 mm).
– Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. 1360 lbs. (616.8 kg.)
– Dry Weight. 809 lbs. (367 kg.)
– Running Order. 838 lbs. (380 kg.)
– Service Intervals. 1st 1000 miles and then every 5000 miles thereafter.
– Fender Tip Running Lights. Amber at front, red at rear.
Also Includes: Quick release passenger back rest or tour pack hardware docking kit, HD Floorboards, Apes
Pre-owned motorcycle pricing includes all offers and incentive.Tax, Title, Tags and fees not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.This is easily done by calling us at 407-328-1212 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit.Terms may vary.Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the motorcycle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.