|Color:||EMBER RED FLAME|
Low-down and beefy, it’s got old-school chopper looks with the comfort of a modern ride…Re-introduced in 2010, the Dyna® Wide Glide® motorcycle is all about attitude. Its tough, dark styling and retro feel, along with a retro price tag, give riders the confidence to sit low and stretch out. The 2013 Wide Glide® is raw and true to its roots with a chopped rear fender, black rims on 40-spoke laced wheels, a black tank console, “Tommy Gun” exhaust, beefy, raked-out forks and a swept back sissy bar. Throw in the old-school flame paint scheme and heads are sure to turn. The lowered suspension, internally-wired handlebar with 4-inch riser and forward foot controls offer an awesome ride and the sticker price provides amazing value.
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 100 ft. lbs. of torque
• Optional Security Package bundling Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and a Smart Security System for greater value
• Black powder-coated powertrain with chrome covers
• Chrome, “Tommy Gun” 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
• 4.7-gallon Street Bob®-style fuel tank, raised at the front .75-inch
• 40-spoke Black Steel Laced wheels with black rims
• 21-inch front wheel
• Front and rear suspension lowered one inch
• 34 degree fork angle
• Wide polished aluminum triple clamps
• Chopped rear fender with chrome supports
• Low solo seat with separate passenger pillion
• Stainless steel internally-wired handlebar on four-inch black riser
• Wrinkle-black battery box and fender struts
• Black mirrors and headlight bucket
• Black one-piece wire sissy bar
• Dual red LED lights combine the stop/turn/tail functions
• Side-mounted license plate
• Low-profile tank console with electronic speedometer
Pre-owned motorcycle pricing includes all offers and incentive.Tax, Title, Tags and fees not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.This is easily done by calling us at 407-328-1212 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit.Terms may vary.Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the motorcycle price with a month term, % interest and % downpayment.